Flex Fuel O-Ring for Fuel Bulkhead Passthrough
This specially formulated Flex Fuel O-Ring handles gasoline, ethanol, & methanol applications interchangeably.
Most O-Ring compounds, including most Viton O-Ring compounds, will excessively swell or weaken in the presence of one fuel or the other. We've manufactured a custom batch of a Flex Fuel specific compound previously unavailable in small quantities at low cost.
The flexibility is worth the extra cost to many of our customers, so this has been a frequent request we're happy to fulfill!
Compatible with regular petrol, gasoline E15, E85, E100, methanol, ethanol and most race fuels. Limited material swell in the presence of methanol fuels makes this a viable all-around O-ring option.
This O-Ring fits the bottom of CONN-100957
- Standard dimensions:
- Metric dimensions:
- -15°F to 400°F
- Meets ASTM D2000 Standards, performs better than Viton
- Recommended For
- Flex fuels
- Gasoline / Petrol O-Ring
- Gasoline / Ethanol Mixes like E10, E15, E20, E85 O-Ring
- Ethanol / E100 O-Ring
- Methanol O-Ring
- Alcohol O-Ring
- Most Racing Fuels
- AVGAS O-Ring
- Petroleum, mineral, and vegetable oils
- Silicone fluids
- Aromatic hydrocarbons (benzene, toluene)
- Chlorinated hydrocarbons
- High vacuum
- Ozone, weather, and aging resistance
- NOT Recommended For
- Hot water and steam
- Auto and aircraft brake fluids
- Low molecular weight esters and ethers