Genuine Siemens / Mototron DEKA V High Impedance Injectors
These Ultra-Compact, high flow injectors are just 48mm end to end and dimensionally identical to the popular 60lb/hr Deka IV Shorty Injectors! These injectors flow 80 lbs/hr at 43.5 PSI ( 3 BAR )! In addition, these units are high-impedance. Despite the high flow rate, they are linear and controllable at low pulse widths. This allows you to use a larger injector than normally possible without hurting idle and low speed driveability. Adding to the flexibility of application, these units are high-impedance; making them compatible with most ECUs, while delivering the most flow available in a High-Impedance injector.
These injectors are able to function at high fuel pressures and don’t exhibit the high fuel pressure handling problems found with many other high flow high-impedance injectors. This makes these injectors very well suited to turbocharged and supercharged applications that see high fuel system pressures.
Engine performance and running quality are enhanced through the optimized spray pattern. Unlike competitors “pencil stream” high flow injectors; these High Flow injectors utilize a multi-orifice tip providing a true 26 degree spray pattern for improved mixture preparation. This results in lower BSFC and better idle quality than many injectors with less flow.
- Genuine, reliable Siemens Injectors
- Excellent response characteristics
- Robust Design
- High Impedance
- Low Impedance performance characteristics with High Impedance Compatibility
Equivalent Part Numbers:
- Coil Resistance: 12.5 Ohms / High Impedance / High-Z (No ECM driver modifications required)
- Static Flow Rate @ 43.5PSI ( 300kPa ) w/Gas: 80 lb/hr = 875 cc/min
- Offset: 0.065ms
- Turn on time @ 14VDC: 1.3ms
- Turn off time: 0.7ms @ 600KPa
- Connector: Bosch EV1
- Series: DEKA 5 ( DEKA V )
- Orifice Type: 8 hole Multi-orifice
- Spray Pattern: 26 Degree Spray Cone
- Factory fitted with Viton upper and lower o-rings
- 48mm end to end