Genuine Delphi 96 lb/hour Low Impedance Injectors
These injectors flow 1000 cc/min at 43.5 PSI ( 3 BAR ). Some websites may refer to their flow rating as 95 lb/hr or 998 cc/min Delphi Peak and Hold or Low-Z Injectors. These high flow injectors offer an excellent spray cone and very good response but should not be pushed to very high static rail pressures.
These injectors offer excellent response and atomization but should not be run at excessive rail pressures due to the disc design. Higher rail pressures with boosted / supercharged applications are acceptable with a pressure referenced fuel regulator because the pressure differential remains unchanged.
- Genuine, reliable, new Delphi Injectors
- Excellent response characteristics
- Robust Design
- Low Impedance
- The flat mating surface ensures that no excess fuel is present to evaporate and therefore, no deposits or clogging can occur.
- Long service life
- High-speed disc action allows wider dynamic flow range for improved idling
- Quiet operation
- Revolutionary disc design resists build up deposits which can affect fuel flow
- No Fuel leakage for quicker starts
Equivalent Part Numbers:
- Coil Resistance: 2 Ohms / Low Impedance
- Static Flow Rate @ 43.5PSI ( 300kPa ) w/Gas: 1000 cc/min = 96 lb/hr = 12 gm/s
- Connector: Bosch EV1
- Ball & Seat / Disc design with 6 Hole orifice
- Delphi 17104989
- Delphi 17113744