** Special Note: Bosch recommends this injector only for CNG applications. Some users have found these injectors to work in their liquid fuel flow applications, but use at your own risk. **
Genuine Bosch 2200 cc/min ( 210 lb/hr ) High Impedance Injectors ( Alcohol Compatible )
IMPORTANT NOTE: These injectors have NO SCREEN and MUST have a fine, 40 micron or finer pre-filter near the fuel rail! These Bosch injectors are NOT compatible with gas/petrol with MTBE content, such as VP Q16 and VP Import fuels or other MTBE oxygenated fuels. This is not a problem in the vast majority of race and pump gas/petrol applications.
These injectors flow 2200 cc/min at 43.5 PSI ( 3 BAR ) with liquid fuels. These new injectors from Bosch represent the next generation of high flow injector technology with fast response times, excellent flow pattern and compact design. The price and performance that these injectors represent to the performance aftermarket is unparalleled.
These injectors are able to function at high fuel pressures and donít exhibit the high fuel pressure handling problems found with many other high flow high-impedance injectors. This makes these injectors very well suited to turbocharged and supercharged applications that see high fuel system pressures.
- Genuine, reliable, new Bosch Injectors
- Excellent response characteristics
- Robust Design
- High Impedance
- Coil Resistance: 9.1 Ohms / Low Impedance
- Dead Time: 0.45ms at 14 volts
- Static Flow Rate @ 43.5 PSI ( 300kPa ) w/Gas: 2200 cc/min = 210 lb/hr
- Static Flow Rate @ 58 PSI ( 400kPa ) w/Gas: 2550 cc/min = 240 lb/hr
- Static Flow Rate @ 78.5 PSI ( 500kPa ) w/Gas: 2865 cc/min = 273 lb/hr
- Static Flow Rate @ 88 PSI ( 600kPa ) w/Gas: 3155 cc/min = 300 lb/hr
- Static Flow Rate @ 101.5PSI ( 700kPa ) w/Gas: 3350 cc/min = 320 lb/hr
- Connector: Denso / Sumitomo Style
- Injector Length: O-Ring to O-Ring: 1.5. / 37.5 mm
- Injector Body Diameter: 16mm
- O-Ring: 14.5mm Viton
- Acceptable Fuels: CNG
- Unacceptable Fuels: Gas/Petrol containing MTBE, specifically VP Q16 and VP Import or other MTBE oxygenated fuels