Bosch EV14 ZR1 52lb/hour with EV6 / USCAR Connector - Direct fit for LS9
Genuine Bosch High Impedance EV14 Injectors
These injectors flow 52 lbs/hr at 58 PSI ( 4 BAR ) and more at higher PSI. In addition, these units are high-impedance. Despite the high flow rate, they are linear and controllable at low pulse widths and have been used in ULEV applications! This allows you to use a larger injector than normally possible without hurting idle and low speed driveability. Adding to the flexibility of application, these units are high-impedance; making them compatible with most ECUs, while delivering the most flow available in a High-Impedance injector. These injectors represent the most current Bosch engineering and are used on many high power turbo and supercharged oem applications including the GM LS9 engine.
These injectors are able to function at high fuel pressures and don’t exhibit the high fuel pressure handling problems found with many other high flow high-impedance injectors. This makes these injectors very well suited to turbocharged and supercharged applications that see high fuel system pressures and in fact, that is exactly what they were designed for!
Engine performance and running quality are enhanced through the optimized spray pattern. Unlike competitors “pencil stream” high flow injectors; these High Flow injectors utilize a multi-orifice tip for improved mixture preparation and atomization. This results in lower BSFC and better idle quality than many injectors with less flow.
- Genuine, reliable Bosch Injectors
- Excellent response characteristics
- Robust Design
- High Impedance
- Low Impedance performance characteristics with High Impedance Compatibility
- Coil Resistance: 12 Ohms (This high-impedance injector will work with all factory ECM/PCM injector drivers)
- Spray Pattern: Aligned bent cone, (6 orifice)
- Electrical Connector: USCAR (New-style V=EV6 / Oval / LS2)
- Fitted with Viton upper and lower o-rings. NOTE -> THE MANIFOLD O-RING IS 15MM!!!
- Static Flow Rate @ 58.0PSI (400kPa): 51.72 lb/hr = 6.52g/s = 544cc/min (+/-3%)
- Overall Length: 50.3mm
- Dimensions: 33.5mm o-ring seat to seat, 37.5mm o-ring centerline to centerline
- Direct fit for LS9 Applications!
- Made for high pressure, harsh environment turbo & supercharged applications!
- Bosch 0 280 158 187 (0280158187)
- GM 12598646
- AC Delco 217-3350