Genuine Bosch Green Giant 42lb/hour Fuel Injectors
These superb Bosch injectors gained notoriety for their excellent flow and response characteristics in modern Volvo turbo applications. The characteristics necessary to meet stringent European emissions laws while supplying a wide dynamic flow range produces and excellent, balanced injector. The result was so popular in the aftermarket, it was nicknamed the "Green Giant" Injector.
These injectors flow 43 lbs/hr at 43.5 PSI ( 3 BAR ) and much more at higher PSI! In addition, these units are high-impedance. Despite the high flow rate, they are linear and controllable at low pulse widths. This allows you to use a larger injector than normally possible without hurting idle and low speed driveability. Adding to the flexibility of application, these units are high-impedance; making them compatible with most ECUs, while delivering the most flow available in a High-Impedance injector. These injectors represent the most current Bosch engineering and are used on many high power turbo oem applications.
These injectors are able to function at high fuel pressures and don’t exhibit the high fuel pressure handling problems found with many other high flow high-impedance injectors. This makes these injectors very well suited to turbocharged and supercharged applications that see high fuel system pressures and in fact, that is exactly what they were designed for!
Engine performance and running quality are enhanced through the optimized spray pattern. Unlike competitors “pencil stream” high flow injectors; these High Flow injectors utilize a split / wide cone spray pattern for improved mixture preparation and atomization. This results in lower BSFC and better idle quality than many injectors with less flow.
- Genuine, reliable Bosch Injectors
- Excellent response characteristics
- Robust Design
- High Impedance
- Low Impedance performance characteristics with High Impedance Compatibility
- Coil Resistance: 12 Ohms (This high-impedance injector will work with all factory ECM/PCM injector drivers)
- Spray Pattern: Dual Spray Wide Cone / Split Cone
- Electrical Connector: EV1
- Fitted with Viton upper and lower o-rings.
- Static Flow Rate @ 43.5PSI (300kPa): 43 lb/hr
- Volvo & many European makes
- Ford 2.3 or 2.3T from 1984-1993
- Ford Focus
- Many Ford 4 Cylinder Applications
- Many Audi A4, S4, TT, 1.8L, 1.8T Applications
- Many VW Golf, Passat, Jetta IV 1.8T Applications
- Many Japanese makes
- Made for high pressure, harsh environment turbo & supercharged applications!
- Bosch 0 280 155 968 ( 0280155968 )
- Volvo 9202100