This is a production quality hand crimp tool that can be purchased for the terminals listed below. Includes crimp die set, terminal locator, and integrated wirestop to aid in the production of crimps.
Rennsteig AMP Superseal 1.0 Die Set
Part Number RS.REN-SS1.0 DIE SET
- Compatible with PEW12 Crimp Handles
- Cable Type: M22759/32, M22759/16
- Cable Range 16AWG, 18AWG, 20AWG, 22-24AWG
- Cable Insulation Range .070", .062" .052", .045"-.039"
- Suits AMP Superseal 1.0 Female Terminals
- Termination Details for M22759/32 Wire
- Die set ONLY
Production Quality One-Step
Crimp Die ( Copper & Seal in one cycle ) for 24-16 AWG M22759/16 /32 cable ( .22mm2 - 1.25mm2 ) for TE / AMP Superseal 1.0mm terminals
For use with TE / AMP Superseal 1.0mm Terminals:
- 22-24AWG must use the 'small' Superseal 1.0 Terminal, suffix -5
- 20AWG must use the 'standard' Superseal 1.0 Terminal, suffix -4 CONN-100597 Female terminal for 20AWG
- 16-18AWG must use the 'large' Superseal 1.0 Terminal, suffix -3 CONN-100596 Female terminal for 18-16AWG
- May sometimes be used with CONN-100824 (16-14AWG) if adjusted properly
While we carry a shelf die TOOL-00934 for the AMP Superseal 1.0 terminal available, it is only suited for 16-20AWG and the insulation support nest was originally designed to be used with automotive grade wire's thicker jacket resulting in a less than ideal finished termination.
As an Authorized Rennsteig Distributor we have worked with partners to bring a new die set that was improved from the previous tool. The die set is compatible with all three size Superseal 1.0 contacts and has a nest for 16AWG, 18AWG, 20AWG, and 22-24AWG.
Must be used with the following crimp handles: TOOL-00899
Production Quality Hand Crimper
Example pictures of crimper with dies are below. Crimper is sold separately.