The AiM PDM32 has been designed to distribute power to multiple circuits on your vehicle.
- 28 High Side Outputs
- Controls multiple vehicle circuits
- 32 Status LEDs
- ECU connections, for getting data from your ECU
- Data logging, for avoiding adding another logger to your car
- GPS Module, providing automatic lap times and track positions
- TFT Display
- 4 Half Bridge Outputs
- Data logging facility
- Free Race Studio 3 Download
- Dash controller, for easily managing a 6" or 10" dash
- 9 axis EMU platform
- Mirror and reverse camera
The AiM PDM32 is a 32 channel advanced power distribution module designed to power a multitude of vehicle circuits removing the need for traditional fuse boxes and relays.
It allows for a simplified wiring harness with increased reliability and control functions. The PDM32 is available on its own or with a choice of 6" or 10" dash displays. It can also be capable of receiving data from the vehicles ECU and even includes a data logger and GPS module for lap timing and track mapping.