14mm Flex Fuel Injector O-Ring for gasoline, ethanol, & methanol applications
This specially formulated Flex Fuel O-Ring handles gasoline, ethanol, & methanol applications interchangeably.
Most O-Ring compounds, including most Viton O-Ring compounds, will excessively swell or weaken in the presence of one fuel or the other. We've manufactured a custom batch of a Flex Fuel specific compound previously unavailable in small quantities at low cost.
The flexibility is worth the extra cost to many of our customers, so this has been a frequent request we're happy to fulfill!
Compatible with regular petrol, gasoline E15, E85, E100, methanol, ethanol and most race fuels. Limited material swell in the presence of methanol fuels makes this a viable all-around fuel injector Oring option.
This O-Ring fits the top and bottom of most Siemens Deka injectors, many Bosch injectors and many American/European injectors.
- Standard dimensions: (CS 0.139" x ID 0.296")
- Metric dimensions: (CS 3.53 x ID 7.52)
- -15°F to 400°F
- Meets ASTM D2000 Standards, performs better than MOTR-100532
- Recommended For
- Flex fuels
- Gasoline / Petrol O-Ring
- Gasoline / Ethanol Mixes like E10, E15, E20, E85 O-Ring
- Ethanol / E100 O-Ring
- Methanol O-Ring
- Alcohol O-Ring
- Most Racing Fuels
- AVGAS O-Ring
- Petroleum, mineral, and vegetable oils
- Silicone fluids
- Aromatic hydrocarbons (benzene, toluene)
- Chlorinated hydrocarbons
- High vacuum
- Ozone, weather, and aging resistance
Lower cost Gasoline & ethanol specific O-Rings here (MOTR-100532).
Methanol specific O-Rings available here (MOTR-100534)
- NOT Recommended For
- Hot water and steam
- Auto and aircraft brake fluids
- Low molecular weight esters and ethers
, though not for use with gasoline.