Siemens DEKA IV ( DEKA 4 ) Mototron 80lb/hour High Impedance Injectors ( Long Style ) with USCAR EV6 Connector
Genuine Siemens / Mototron DEKA IV ( DEKA 4 ) High Impedance Injectors
These injectors flow 80 lbs/hr at 43.5 PSI ( 3 BAR ) and even more at greater PSI! In addition, these units are high-impedance. Despite the high flow rate, they are linear and controllable at low pulse widths and have been used in ULEV applications! This allows you to use a larger injector than normally possible without hurting idle and low speed driveability. Adding to the flexibility of application, these units are high-impedance; making them compatible with most ECUs, while delivering the most flow available in a High-Impedance injector.
These injectors are able to function at high fuel pressures and don’t exhibit the high fuel pressure handling problems found with many other high flow high-impedance injectors. This makes these injectors very well suited to turbocharged and supercharged applications that see high fuel system pressures.
This newly released injector from Siemens is based on the same design as the popular FI114961 60 lb/hr DEKA IV ( DEKA 4 ) injector. The EV6 / USCAR injector connector can be found on many late-model GM (LS2, LS3, LS7), Dodge (Hemi), Ford (Modular) and select import motors. We also offer the same injector with the EV1 connector as Part Number MOTR-04561. Buy only the injector with the connector you need and eliminate the need for in-line adapters or having to change the factory connectors!
- Genuine, reliable Siemens Injectors
- Excellent response characteristics
- Robust Design
- High Impedance
- Low Impedance performance characteristics with High Impedance Compatibility
- Static Flow Rate: 80lb/hr = 875 cc/min
- Dynamic Flow Rate : 18.6 mg/pulse 2.5ms PW, 20 ms Period
- Coil Resistance: 12 Ohms (This high-impedance injector will work with all factory ECM/PCM injector drivers)
- Connector: USCAR or EV6
- Series: DEKA 4 ( DEKA IV )
- O-Ring Type: Viton
- Siemens FI114991 or 109-991 ( 109991 )