Unfortunately MOTR-04759 is discontinued with no future availability
Other options follow-
We have a Disc style 55lb/hr high impedance injector which is very similar.
We also have a 46lb/hr and 53lb/hr Siemens high impedance injectors which are a newer style with better performance but they are shorter in length and use a different connector.
Lastly, we have a 60 lb/hr option which is the same length, same connector, is newer with better performance but flows 60lb/hr.
We recommend the 60lb/hr option which is MOTR-04556 and located here:
Genuine Delphi 50 lb/hour High Impedance Injectors
These injectors flow 525 cc/min at 43.5 PSI ( 3 BAR ). Some websites may refer to their flow rating as 57 lb/hr or 600 cc/min Delphi Saturation or High-Z Injectors. These high flow injectors offer an excellent spray cone and very good response but should not be pushed to very high static rail pressures.
These injectors offer excellent response and atomization but should not be run at excessive rail pressures due to the disc design. Higher rail pressures with boosted / supercharged applications are acceptable with a pressure referenced fuel regulator because the pressure differential remains unchanged.
- Genuine, reliable, new Delphi Injectors
- Excellent response characteristics
- Robust Design
- High Impedance
- The flat mating surface ensures that no excess fuel is present to evaporate and therefore, no deposits or clogging can occur.
- Long service life
- High-speed disc action allows wider dynamic flow range for improved idling
- Quiet operation
- Revolutionary disc design resists build up deposits which can affect fuel flow
- No Fuel leakage for quicker starts
Equivalent Part Numbers:
- Coil Resistance: 12 Ohms / High Impedance
- Static Flow Rate @ 43.5PSI ( 300kPa ) w/Gas: 525 cc/min = 50 lb/hr = 6.4 gm/s
- Connector: Bosch EV1
- Ball & Seat / Disc design with 6 Hole orifice
- Delphi 17113738
- Delphi 17104487