Injector Dynamics ID850 885 cc/min Injectors
The ID850 was added to the Injector Dynamics lineup to fill the need for a high flow injector in a small package. Specifically, GM's LS motors, and various motorcycles applications such as Suzuki's GSX's, and Kawasaki's ZX machines.
With linearity matching that of the ID1000, and broad fitment options due to its small size, the ID850 is our most versatile injector.
Most notable is the fact that the ID850 is the only direct fit high flow injector available for GM LS3, LS7, L76, L92, and L99 motors that comes with complete characterization tables for GM PCM tuning.
That means easy and accurate tuning, for a better calibration with less time invested.
Extreme flow & excellent control are the reason so many tuners favor these injectors. More charts and data to be posted shortly.
These injectors are able to function at high fuel pressures and don’t exhibit the high fuel pressure handling problems found with many other high flow high-impedance injectors. Many tuners push these injectors to 6 bar and higher.
Engine performance and running quality are enhanced through the optimized spray pattern. Unlike competitors “pencil stream” high flow injectors; these High Flow injectors utilize a multi-orifice tip for improved mixture preparation and atomization. This results in lower BSFC and better idle quality than many injectors with less flow.
- Excellent response characteristics
- Robust Design
- High Impedance
- Low Impedance performance characteristics with High Impedance Compatibility
- Coil Resistance: 12 Ohms (This high-impedance injector will work with all factory ECM/PCM injector drivers)
- Electrical Connector: USCAR (New-style V=EV6 / Oval / LS2)
- Fitted with 14mm Viton upper and lower o-rings.
- Static Flow Rate @ 43.5PSI (300kPa / 3 bar): 885cc/min (+/-3%)
- Overall Length: 68.1mm
- Dimensions: 61.8mm o-ring seat to seat
- Perfect for 4 valve head applications looking for a high flow, wide dynamic range injector with superb idle quality